The Essence of Jewellery
Jewellery is one of the most treasured accessories of women’s Fashion. The tradition of adorning oneself with jewelleries might be thousands of years old but it has never gone out of style. They are considered to be one of the supreme symbols of Femininity. They effortlessly bring out the best version of a woman’s look adding that perfect touch of elegance and grace. For some, Jewelleries are also a symbol of social status.
Different types of Jewellery offered by Indian Petals to adorn your looks
Indian Petals has in its collection a wide range of Jewellery in various designs, colors and shapes for you and your loved ones. Be it for that long awaited wedding, or a low-key family event, the college farewell you are longing for or your best friend’s birthday bash, Indian Petals’ Jewelry collection has the answer for everything.
Every piece of Jewellery right from head to toe, has its unique beauty and significance. The beautiful Maang tikkas are a type of Indian Jewellery to adorn the hair and forehead. The earrings, which never go out of style. Be it the simple tops, the long hanging ones or the traditional Chandbali earrings, they are a yes for every occasion. Then there are the beautiful necklace sets to adorn your neck. Be it simple neckpiece with a gemstone or heavy layered necklace sets for ladies, Indian Petals has it all. You just name it and we will have it for you.
But, that is not just the end of it. Indian Petals has the right kind of Jewellery for your hands and legs too, ranging from bangles to anklets. The bangles are not only a symbol of style for our hands but also hold cultural importance. In some parts of India, Bangles are considered one of the utmost important ornaments especially for the married women; as they signify long life of their husbands.
Another most treasured piece of Jewelry found in every woman’s wardrobe is the anklet. Anklets are worn around one’s ankles. They might be a recent discovery but surely have taken the masses by a storm.
Every piece of Jewelry offered by Indian Petals is a work of elegance and perfection that is personally handpicked keeping in mind the quality and look. Every piece of Jewellery picked from Indian Petals will definitely win your heart and make you come back wanting for more! However, if you cannot find something as per your expectations, you can easily return or exchange it.
Tips to pick and wear the perfect Jewelry:
Women are always awestruck when they set their eyes on any kind of Jewellery. But, they face a hard time when it comes to picking the right kind of Jewelry to compliment their looks. And often, choosing the wrong kind of Jewellery can lead to disasters. So, here are a few tips for you to help you in choosing that perfect Jewellery
- Choose the right Jewellery metal and gemstone according to your skin tone. The Jewelry you pick should complement with your skin color, otherwise it might result in a very tacky look.
- Choose the right Jewellery keeping in mind the kind of make up you are applying. If you are putting on heavy make up then go for light Jewelry. Whereas, with nude makeup, a little heavy Jewellery would be a perfect choice.
- Choose your Jewelry keeping in mind the attire you are wearing. If your attire already has a lot of work done on it, then complimenting with heavy Jewellery might over do your looks. Hence, there should always be a balance between the two.
- If you are not very comfortable with heavy Jewelleries, then opt for light ones because comfort always comes first.
- Diamond Jewelleries go well with any kind of attires, be it traditional or Western. So, they are always a yes!
- Choose as per the occasion and place. Heavy Jewellery can be a “yes” for Weddings and Parties but try to keep it as minimal as possible when it comes to corporate or formal look.
- You can also pair your Indian Jewelry with western Attire. This Fusion trend is very much in these days, mostly seen among Bollywood Celebrities.
- Those who are not very fond of wearing too much Jewellery can always opt to wear a pair of earrings. Compliment your look with a matching pair of earrings and you are all good to go.
Indian Petals to your rescue
Indian Petals cares about its customers’ needs and convenience.
If you have ordered any piece of Jewellery from Indian Petals and you find it different from the picture or there is an uncertain defect, you can write us on email@example.com and within 24 hours, we will start working on your request. Our site will provide you with the tracking details about your product. You have to fill a small and easy form and our pick up team will take the product from you, after the pick up we will either initiate an exchange it or give you the refund, according to your preference. Just remember to do it within the 7 days of the delivery. It is very simple and you can find all the additional information on the website.